These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you (Contract).
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our site. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
We amend these Terms from time to time as set out in clause 6. Every time you wish to order Products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
These Terms were most recently updated on 1 August 2018.
These Terms, and any Contract between us are only in the English language.
We operate the website http://www.bluedoorbicycles.co.uk. We are ,…name….. Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number ——- and with our registered office at 5-7 Central Hill, London SE19 1BG Our main trading address is 5-7 Central Hill, London SE19 1BG. Our VAT number is GB——-
To contact us, for any reason whatsoever, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Customer Services team by telephone on 020 8670 9767 or by post to 5-7 Central Hill, London SE19 1BG, United Kingdom. If you are emailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it.
If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us in your order.
The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our site are subject to change and are as provided to us by the manufactures of the Products in question.
The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our site.
This clause only applies if you are a consumer.
– If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 during the period set out below in clause 7.3. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
– However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
– sealed audio or sealed video recordings,
once these Products are unsealed after you receive them.
– any Products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery;
– items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification
– Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the Contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the Contract then depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered, as written out below:
Your Contract is for a single Product (which is not delivered in instalments on separate days).
The end date is the end of 28 days after the day on which you receive the Product.
Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the Product on 10 January you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 7 February.
Your Contract is for either of the following:
· one Product which is delivered in instalments on separate days.
· multiple Products which are delivered on separate days.
The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last instalment of the Product or the last of the separate Products ordered.
Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the first instalment of your Product or the first of your separate Products on 10 January and the last instalment or last separate Product on 15 January you may cancel in respect of all instalments and any or all of the separate Products at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 29 January.
– If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us. If you phone us then your cancellation is effective from the date on which you call us.
– If you cancel your Contract we will:
– refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
– refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method).
– make any refunds due to you as soon as possible but, in any event within 30 days.
– If you have returned the Products to us under this clause 7 because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of the Products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
– We will refund you using the same method you used to pay for the Products. If you used vouchers to pay for the Product we may refund you in vouchers.
– If a Product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your Contract:
– then you must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract. You can either send it back or return it to us in-store. Please see our Returns page for our returns address and returns policy.
– unless the Product is faulty or not as described (in this case, see clause 7.6), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. If the Product is one which cannot be returned by post, we estimate that if you use the carrier which delivered the Product to you, these costs should not exceed the sums we charged you for delivery. If we have offered to collect the Product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
– Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in this clause 7 or anything else in these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
Home delivery means that your purchases will be sent directly to your door. If you choose to receive a bike through Home Delivery please note that the bike will not be delivered fully assembled. Your bike will be fully built and PDI safety checked by our Cytech trained mechanics here at BlueDoorBicycles and after the bike has been built the handlebars will be loosened and turned to the side to allow the bike to fit in it’s box. Please note that ancillary items such as pedals and baskets are not attached before dispatch; you will be required to attach these items and turn and tighten the handlebars of your bike once the product arrives with you. Please be aware that our bikes are not shipped with tools to complete the assembly as standard. We advise that you visit the Tools category of our website to find an appropriate product to complete the assembly.
You can pay for Products using a debit card or credit card, bank transfer, gift card or via PayPal